ARIZONA CREDIT UNIONS' FREE RIDE
Although they portray themselves as mom and pop shops for people of modest means, today credit unions are a $1.3 trillion industry, with many indistinguishable from banks. The BIG difference – they don’t pay federal income taxes, depriving the U.S. Treasury of roughly $2 billion every year.
- Arizona Federal Credit Union gains naming rights to Phoenix venue - Comerica Theatre in downtown Phoenix has become Arizona Federal Theatre. - CU Times, December 2019
- Arizona Federal Credit Union completes Pinnacle Bank acquisition - CU Times, May 2019
- Arizona’s OneAZ Credit Union plans to open multiple branches as part of a plan to double its Assets in the next five years.- Phoenix Business Journal, March 2017
- Arizona State Credit Union has a five-year partnership with the The Northern Arizona University Athletics Department. – Northern Arizona University Athletics, June 2015
- Arizona Federal Credit Union charges $3/month for membership, yet they are one of the most profitable credit union’s in the nation because of how wide their membership is. – Credit Union Watch, August 2014